Trampolines are very much in demand nowadays as they are a constant medium of hours of enjoyment for the whole family. They provide the much needed fun and frolic plus physical fitness and conditioning to all the members of the family who use it. That is why it is very important to know all the nuances attached with a decision to buy the best trampoline suited to your needs.
One more factor contributing to trampolines popularity is the effortless methods available to order one for you, whether at the local store near you or any online one, they are available everywhere. You just have to choose one and pay. Trust me, the list of health benefits associated with trampolines is a long one. It works wonders for your cardiovascular fitness; your leg muscles become more sturdy overtime, better balance and enhanced coordination skills are just few to mention here.
How would I know that I have finalized the right trampoline?
That’s the most obvious question you would raise and I have tried my best to answer this question and break down the puzzle for making things simpler for you. A detailed research is a must before buying a trampoline. You need to delve deep here by comparing different products available to check what each one of them have to offer. Price is no doubt a deciding factor for majority of thetrampolines bought but side lining the product’s core strength won’t make things simpler for you.
Below is an attempt to present a comprehensive review of the top 3 trampolines available online. These were the best available options worthy enough to justify their price tags from all mandatory aspects to look in a near perfect trampoline:
- Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad
- My First Indoor/Outdoor Trampoline Combo with Enclosure – 88″
- Ultega Jumper Trampoline
Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad
This 15 feet trampoline and enclosure combo from the Skywalker production house is an awesome piece of entertainment for your backyard. The add-on enclosure provides your tiny tots ample room for fun and gaiety plus the desired safety too. Heavy gauged rust resistant galvanized steel frame delivers the much needed durability and muscle to the whole structure making it eligible to handle 200 lb. of weight capacity. And it’s also a proven ingredient for the longevity of the product. The addition of reinforced T-sockets also provide the much needed stability for the upper enclosure frame to avoid any untoward twisting due to overuse and load. The idea of making the whole trampoline from sturdy UV protected material is appreciable and this goes a long way in keeping the product weather resistant. Skywalker guys also claim to have used a patented button-hole feature in this 15 feet trampoline. It is used to eliminate the gaps by attaching the enclosure netting to the jumping surface at each V-ring. Following the printed directions step by step to assemble it is the best way to stay out of trouble, rather than employing the layman engineering skills of your own. Read Skywalker Trampoline’s full reviews All these features and enhancements mentioned above do make this product a must buy in its segment but I would like to mention some cons here too. As far as my opinion or you can say suggestion goes for this product, I must say it’s quite a bang for the bucks. It’s large enough to accommodate all the kids at a time with still some room to spare. The construction is solid enough. The assembling part can go as smooth as you want it to if you plan for it in advance, sparing at least more than 1 hour.
Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round can make your children happy all day With 47% Discount Now – Only 1 day left
My First Indoor/Outdoor Trampoline Combo with Enclosure – 88″
This one is a double deal of sorts for all of you in the trampolines for kids section. It can be used indoor as well as outdoor, depending upon your choice and mood. It is specifically made for kids from 3 up to 6 years of age bracket and not for trying your own bouncing skills along with them. As the weight holding capacity is around 60-70 lbs. If the ceiling is too low inside and the kids enjoy high jumps too much, then definitely you need to move it outside. The enclosure is 6 feet in height and it’s sufficient for your kids to keep bouncing in these dimensions. Blow-molded plastic is used for making this trampoline combo a sturdy and durable one, which is surely proving its worth for the customers. Safety springs have been covered with high quality pad protectors to make sure that your kidos don’t get hurt while defying gravity whole day long. Same is with the heavy duty steel poles supporting the enclosure which is further made up of PE netting (Polyethylene Net). Click here to get more information of My First Trampolines Now let’s come to the criticism part for this product:
- Blue padding falling apart with flakes getting all over the kids is one of the most common issues faced by the customers. But this seems to happen over time and after few years of continuous use of the product. Weather also plays a major role in this deterioration scenario.
- “One at a time” restriction is also reported by few people as one kid using it at a time is better than multiple.
I would like to recommend this one as a must buy for your kids for sure. Other than few glitches I have mentioned above, this trampoline for kids is worth its price. Whether inside or outside, wherever you want to install it, it won’t take too much of space but too much of attention, I’m sure it will grab.
Click here to get My First Indoor/Outdoor Trampoline Combo with Enclosure – Free Shipping Available – Only 8 left in stock.
Ultega Jumper Trampoline
- Trampolines of this size most of the time come with few taken for granted issues, like the frame won’t be stable, the netting might start sagging way too early or the poles will start bending soon after regular use. But this trampoline had stood its ground quite firmly and resolutely I would say.
- The rods supporting the net frame have been padded across their entire length which acts as an extra layer of safety
- UV resistant mat can withstand the harsh effects of changing weather and keeps the color and mat material protected for longer times
- Other than the kids of the house, this trampoline is very beneficial for elder members too as they can also climb on it for some mandatory calorie burning and cardio activities
The ratio of satisfied to unsatisfied customers has been very much in favor of the happy customers in case of this trampoline. The reviews and feedbacks have been great and shows the popularity of this product in online buyers section.
How to choose the best Trampoline for your family?
A simple online search for Trampolines brings up numerous options for you to choose from. Every manufacturer offer you some discount, brag about their product’s quality and claim to be the best ones around in this business. This whole puzzle is hard to crack if you don’t set your priorities straight before you embark on this task of choosing the perfect trampoline. More than your child’s fun and excitement, there safety might be the foremost criteria in your check list. Durability, guarantee offered and overall quality of the material used in the product are the major factors which influence your final decision to go for it The best trampoline bought by someone known to you might not be the best one for you. So it will be really fruitful to do some thorough research before you finally decide to loosen up your purse strings and install one of these bouncing machines in your backyard. I have tried to prepare a list of things you must consider before giving the green signal to pack and deliver the trampoline to your door steps. It is in no way an authoritative or final list, but yes it will make things simpler for you and will definitely help you finalize a product with confidence:
- What is the purpose of buying a trampoline?
- Is it for fun only
- Or for any training and competitive sports purpose
- Which segment of your family will use it?
- Will it be used by teenagers specifically
- Or the elder members of your family including you
- Plus how many at a time
- Which are the top 3 companies who make the best trampolines?
- Does the company easily provide the spare parts for your trampoline?
- Which warranty and guarantees are included with the trampoline?
- What size is best for your family needs?
- This can be considered along with the first and second question in the list above
- What are the weight and age limitations to consider with the selected trampoline?
- Do you need it with or without the safety net enclosures?
- What is the feedback about the level of after sales and support of the selected brand in the market?
- Check the quality of the padding used.
- Check the placement of the springs and other protruding parts of the trampoline.
I think anyone who can get all these questions and points clarified before entering a trampoline store or ordering it online won’t be disappointed with his final choice. Getting a product which delivers value for the money spent is in itself a gratifying feeling for every customer.
In the end to conclude and sum up my observations I would like to recommend the “Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad “ to all of you. It boasts off some very impressive credentials to qualify for a value for money product here out of the 3 different trampolines reviewed. The pros in favor of this product outweigh the cons discovered while doing the research on it. Plus the reviews of this trampoline online were very satisfying and almost all the people who bought it had recommended it to other fellow trampolians. The remaining 2 trampolines are no doubt good in their segments but this one being a double deal (Both for kids and elders) as I mentioned earlier too gives it more weightage in the overall ranking here. Best of luck to you for your trampoline search and I hope this piece of writing will make things simpler for you!